Information Factor s.r.o. is limited liability company registered at the Municipal Court in Prague under file number C 308899.
Address: K Rybníku 698, 253 01
Information Factor s.r.o. is providing information and educational services offered on the website www.informatioonfactor.com.
General contact : email@example.com
Legal-Financial questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms are an agreement between Information Factor s.r.o. (“IN4F”) and you or the entity you represent (“you”). By registering for or participating in this Event, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to these Terms. The Terms may be modified at any time by posting a revised version on the IN4F website or by providing other notice to you. By participating in the Event, you agree to the latest version of these Terms.
1. Registration. To register for the Event, you must complete the Event registration process and pay all required registration fees (if any) prior to any deadlines described on the registration page for the Event. Event registrations are subject to availability and may close earlier than posted deadlines.
2. Payment. If the registration page for the Event states that registration fees or other fees are required for the Event, payment must be made via Pay Pal Express at the time you register for the Event, or via invoice. The invoice must be paid within 7 working days after it has been issued. IN4F reserves the right to cancel your registration without notice for failure to pay in accordance with these Terms. IN4F is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from such cancellation.
3. Taxes. Each party will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes and other governmental fees, charges, penalties, interest, and additions to such taxes that are imposed on that party upon or with respect to the transactions and payments under these Terms. All fees payable by you are exclusive of applicable taxes and duties, including, without limitation, VAT, excise taxes, sales and transaction taxes, and gross receipts taxes (“Indirect Taxes”). IN4F may collect Indirect Taxes from you, unless you furnish IN4F with a properly completed exemption certificate or a direct payment permit certificate for which IN4F may claim an available exemption from Indirect Tax.
4. Cancellation & Refund Policy. The Event program is subject to change. IN4F may cancel the Event at any time and may deny, limit or cancel a registration for the Event (including a confirmed registration) at any time. IN4F is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from such cancellation. If IN4F cancels the Event or your registration, IN4F will issue you a full refund of Event registration fee that you have paid. You can cancel your registration minimum 30 days before starting of the event in order to claim for the full refund. There will be no refund if cancellation is made less than 30 days from an event.
5. Code of Conduct. You agree to behave in such a way as to create a safe, supportive learning environment while at the Event and any related events. You agree not to engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the Event or other individuals’ participation in the Event.
6. Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge and agree that your attendance and participation in the Event is voluntary, and you understand the nature of the Event. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that you solely assume the risks associated with attending and participating in the Event.
7. Limitations of Liability. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FOR (A) INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR (B) LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, CUSTOMERS, OPPORTUNITIES, OR GOODWILL. IN ANY CASE, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ AND LICENSORS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT EXCEED USD $100. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 10 APPLY ONLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Intellectual Property All presented material during the Event is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. Any reproduction, in part or in full and without written vendor’s consent is prohibited.
9. Applicable Law The contracts between IN4F and you are governed by Czech Law. In case of disputes, customer first contacts vendor by phone or e-mail to email@example.com to obtain bi-lateral settlement of the complaint.